LAKE POINTE ORTHOPAEDICS IS A PROVIDER OF CUSTOM ORTHOTICS
At Lake Pointe Orthopaedics, we understand how frustrating and uncomfortable foot pain can be. That’s why we offer tailor-made orthotics to help alleviate your discomfort. Say goodbye to purchasing over-the-counter insoles that just aren’t cutting it. Our custom approach targets plantar fasciitis and other foot conditions. With four locations in Rockwall, Kaufman, Greenville, and Richardson, our team is ready to support you on your journey to pain-free living.
WHAT ARE CUSTOM ORTHOTICS?
Our innovative process of creating custom orthotics begins with a precise 3D scan of your foot, captured using a state-of-the-art tablet device. From there, we partner with top-notch labs to create insoles that are tailored to your individual needs. Whether you’re dealing with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, or other common issues, our medical orthotics provide personalized relief like no other. Say hello to customized comfort with our custom orthotics.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- First, we capture a full-color, digital image of your foot using an iPad with a built-in structure sensor scanner.
- The camera takes several pictures as it is moved around your foot, ultimately producing a 3D scan.
- The process is simple and quick, only taking a few minutes to complete!
- We create the most precise, high-quality, tailored orthotics for your feet.
- Not only this, but the 3D scan provides you with information about your gait, pressure points, sizing, arch type, pronation, and more.
- The scans take a few weeks to create the customized insole.
- Although it can be life changing, the price of $450 usually is not covered by insurance.
Are you tired of using insoles that just don’t fit your feet correctly? Say goodbye to the one-size-fits-all approach with custom orthotics! Contact us at Lake Pointe Orthopaedics to schedule a consultation and step into a world of customized comfort today!